Sunday, October 31, 2010

Fall Festival at Open Door B. Church






We had our party on the block at our church last night (saturday). This is one of the big events that our church does to reach out to the kids in the community. They had different jumping games set up inside and outside the church for ages 2 to 15 years old. This was our first year we did the hay ride, it was fun! We had a lot of visitors, praise God! We had a lot of fun now that our girls can really play and enjoy the different games, the time went by so fast. Sara played hard, they both had a good night sleep last night. I think it was one of our best sleeping nights in a long time. Well, this year I dressed up Sara as a Little Red Riding Hood and Ingrid was a cowgirl. I had some ideas after seeing the kids who were dressed up at the Harvest Day the day before. I didn't spend any money on them, except Ingrid's hat, which I got at the Dollar store. There is a picture were Sara and Ingrid are running away from the big good wolf (daddy). Enjoy our pics!!!.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I always enjoy the pictures. I look forward to each and every one of them. Great imagination..Red riding Hood and a Cow girl...Looks like everyone had a great time... Love MoM