Saturday, October 2, 2010

Sara is enjoying Preschool






She has started Preschool this past month and she really loves it. She loves to carry around her Dora backpack and making new friends. I thought that the first time of class, she was going to cry or I was going to, but neither of us did it. Probably, school will be different, who knows?. I stayed with her the first day, so she can get used to it, and her second day of class she was ready. Something that I like about her going to school is that she comes home really hungry, and we eat lunch together. Eating has been one of my big issues with her, since she is so picky. Also, she likes to show me all the stuff she is making at school. By the way, they make a lot in one day. My refrigerator is full with her art work. In case you want to know, she is going to Faith Baptist Church Preschool through the YMCA. In the meantime, me and Ingrid try to have some one on one time together.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What nice pictures. Sara looks so contented to be around friends. She will do just fine in school and in the future. Love MoM