Tuesday, November 3, 2009

GET DECORATING






Yesterday, I attended the event of Connecting Point "Get Decorating" at Southeastern. They set up tables for Christmas and Thanksgiving. I took some pictures of some of the best tables. All the events this year have been really good, I have learned many things. Last month, I learned a little bit about scrapping photo books, and yesterday I got some creative ideas of how to decorate my table for Christmas or Thanksgiving. The next event would be about "Get cooking", if you ladies are interested in coming let me know, we can go together.

Amigas, he puesto fotos de como decorar tu mesa por Navidad o por el dia de Accion de Gracias. He asistido a diferentes eventos que se realizan en Southeastern (Seminario donde estudia Frank) para mujeres y realmente estoy aprendiendo algunas cositas manuales. Disfruten las fotos.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

what beautiful decorations..Such great ideas to lighten a holiday for everyone...Love MoM