Sunday, November 29, 2009

Family time in Lima






The girls are getting used to my mom and my sister now, it has taken them some time to warm up with them, we finally got it. Some of the activities they like to do is to watch the chickens my mom has a home. Sara loves to watch them eat and give them water, she can watch them for an hour sitting still. She has learned to cut paper with siccsors; that is a big accomplishment for a girl her age 2 + 10 months. They also love to play music in the keyboard of the house, they don´t watch tv at all.

3 comments:

Ellington Family said...

I am glad to hear that my girls are adjusting and are having fun with their grandma and aunt. These pictures are beautiful! Thank you my beautiful wife for keeping me and everyone else updated. You are wonderful and I can't wait to see you again. Give Sara and Ingrid a kiss from daddy....

Anonymous said...

What lovely pictures. i am always excited to see more pictures. Have fun and give my love to Sare and Curly Ingrid

Anonymous said...

From Aunt Sandra
Sarita and Ingrid are doing well in Lima, Peru. I have to tell you something additional to what my sister says, Sara speaks now both languages English and Spanish as well. Yes! It`s lovely to listen to her speaking spanish with her american accent ("acento" in spanish). Sara and Ingrid are very intelligent, they like to do everything to what my mom and me do at home, Sara gets some phrases in Spanish quickly and then she speaks them. It`s amazing!. Ingrid enjoyed doing "travesuras".
This is what I can tell for the moment.