Friday, November 20, 2009

This is Lima-Peru I






Yesterday, was a beautiful day, warm and sunny. We are starting summer here, yay!!! I took the girls to visit Lima main square plaza with my sister Sandra. We had fun. The main square is changing so much, everytime I come they have changed something different. I took some pictures of the colonial buildings in the main square, like the city hall, the cathedral, and the President House. The architecture of these buildings are very rich from the 1500's, beautiful. Also, I took some pictures of my girls in my mom´s house. There is a cute one where they look like little workers cleaning the house. Enjoy!!!

5 comments:

Ellington Family said...

Sara finally got to ride a horsey!

S, E, or O said...

Hey Giovanna!

I couldn't find your email address, but I remembered your blog. These photos are great. I saw Frank today and he looked so alone without you and the girls. He said you and the girls have colds. We will pray for you all to get better soon and that Sara can adjust a little better. Happy Thanksgiving to the entire Ellington family. ---Susan & family

Vitaliy said...

Nice pictures, nice city!

Anonymous said...

What lovely buildings...such history behind them. Good to see everyone having fun..Miss you alot. Frankie has such a cold also. Hope he gets better soon.
Love MoM

Anonymous said...

Hi all,
The building are beautiful.
Mary W