Sunday, October 18, 2009

Craft and Bake Sale Comming NOV. 7






I can't believe it but Christmas is almost here. It is time to go shopping ladies!!!. This year I will be at the "Craft and Bake Sale" at Southeastern in the Ledford Center from 9am. to 3 pm., Saturday November 7th, 2009. This event gives the oppotunity to show up your skills and raise some money for Christmas or school. Frank and I will have an international table selling handicrafts from Peru and Mexico. Among our products, we have the very famous "chuyos" known also as inca hats, they are very cool and warm especially for this winter, these hats are made of alpaca wool and are unisex. I have some for children too. Also, we have, luxury alpaca scarves in different colors (alpaca, is a very delicate and fine wool in Peru);hoodie wools sweaters for little girls; tote bags; blankets; and jewerly: silver rings, silver and gold 14k earrings, necklaces and bracelets made of seeds. I attached some pictures of our products so you can have an idea of how they look like. Hope to see you there!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Frank and Giovanna! Long time no seek. Hope all of you are doing good. We are all still hanging over here in Henderson. All of the pictures on your blog are so good and cute. The girls have really grown since I have seen them. You two look so happy and have such a sweet looking family. God has blessed you two so much! I have been wanting to come and see you or even call or email. I am sorry it has just been busy around here but I still think about you all and love you as well. Well, take care and remember the Parks family from Henderson.
Love,

Bob, Michelle, Maryjo and Tucker

Mark, Genny, and Aivia Lindsey said...

Wow Giovanna! I will definitely come by your table. I love those hats.

Mark, Genny, and Aivia Lindsey said...

your blog looks great! I love the photo of the girls.

Ellington Family said...

Hi Genny:
Long time not talking to you. What are you making this time for the craft?