Wednesday, October 14, 2009

TEA PARTY GIRLS!!!






I took Sara and her friend Jazmin to the English Tea Room at Wake Forest downtown yesterday, for the very first time. Gauhara (Jazmin's mom)and I really enjoyed our time together and our girls had a lot of fun, drinking lemonade from a tea pot, it was cute. Sara, thought she was in a tea party, in fact, it was our first tea party in this place. This restaurant has the most beautiful china tea set, all kind of styles. Sara loves to dress up, I put on her a cute smoking dress that matched her hat, she herself put on gloves and necklace, she looked like a little lady. Also,I was surprised she sat at the table for a long time, I think she enjoyed the tea china set all by herself. My friend and I were afraid that they were going to break it but they did wonderful.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a wonderful way to make a little girls' dreams come true. All 4 look so very cute. I truly enjoy these pictures
MoM

Anonymous said...

What a beautiful princess!
Sara looks very beautiful.
I see her very amazed to be in that place, she looks to be really happy and concentrated putting on the gloves, wearing the hat and necklace. Her dress is very nice.
Giovanna looks nice too with her hat.
Sara really enjoyed that tea party.
Mom OLi