Friday, November 5, 2010

Visita de mi mama a NC\ My mom's visit (2nd.part)






My mom came to visit us after 3 years of her first trip to NC. This time the weather was perfect for her, not too cold or not too hot. She stayed 5 weeks with us. I really enjoyed it because I didn’t have to cook, she preferred to do it herself. Besides, she wanted to give me a break. She really spoiled me, she cooked my favorite dishes and desserts, thank you mom, I love you!!! She has always been a good cook, some people just have it in their blood like her. In this second visit, I was glad that she was able to hear the Word of God in her own language. Open Door Baptist Church has a service in Spanish (for those who didn’t know it) this time she didn’t have to struggle with the language barrier, bless her heart!. She was able to make new friends from Puerto Rico, Cuba, Nicaragua, Brasil, Colombia and Mexico, yes we have a variety of races, Praise God!. I know this was a treat for her!!! I took her to several places. We took the girls to the park, library, mall, playdates with other friends. We went to the English Tea Room, were we tried hats and was so much fun, she enjoyed the hot tea, something that is common in Peru. I took her to different restaurants but for her nobody can’t cook like her or like in Peru. I know is difficult to change your taste when you are in your late 60’s. Mom we love you and we are going to miss you: Sara, Ingrid, Frank and Giovanna.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I was happy my mom could visit you all, specially for our dear Sarita because of her health.
Thanks to God he did a great miracle with our dear girl.
My mom came blessed from U.S.A one of them is that we`noticed that our God did another miracle with her and we didn`t know . She was healed from her heart disease. She afronted many situations in which her heart was proved.
Thanks to God for that.

blessings

Anonymous said...

Thanks to God my trip was safe.
I really enjoyed with my granddaughters, son-in-law and my dear daughter. I enjoyed the new friends I made from the church, they gave too much love, care. They invited me to their houses and I tried many new dishes for me. Among these friends I made another daughter named Sandra, shes from Puerto Rico,thanks to God for her love, and attention to me.
I really enjoyed all the walks with the girls. I didn`t wanted to come back but the weather began to be cold.
I missed to you too, specically to my granddaughters, I love them too much.
Thanks daughter Giovanna you liked my food, thanks to God I could share my love with you too. Thanks for the gifts, they were really nice.
God bless you all
kisses
take care of the girls