Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Baby Ellington # 3





"O Lord Almighty, if you only look upon your servant's misery and remember me, and not forget your servant but give her a son, then I will give him to the Lord for all the days of his life,..." 1 Samuel1:11

Hannah's prayer has been my prayer everytime I would get pregnant. The first time, because I wanted to get pregnant and I couldn't, I tried for almost two years and the Lord gave us Sara Giovanna. The second time we didn't find out the gender, it was a surprise and we really wanted a son and God gave us Ingrid Ruth. I really love my girls and thanks the Lord for them. This third time it was my heart's desire to have a son and Hannah's prayer was my own prayer to the Lord, I really identified with her so much and the Lord granted me my heart's desire. Yes, we are expecting Isaac, my awaiting son.
I know some of you wonder how is that I have a blanket with his name on it. Well, the second time that I got pregnant, it was a surprised, we decided not to find out the gender so I chose a name for a girl and for a boy, a lady from Frank's homechurch embroidered both blankets for Ingrid and Isaac. Since, we had Ingrid I couldn't get to use Isaac's blanket but it has been waiting to be used when he is born in a few more months.
When I heard the news today, I was so happy, excited and thankful to God, our God is Awesome!!!!!, He would never let you down, He hears our prayers but sometimes He doesn't answer at the moment because it is not the right time but He answers in His time. Thank you Lord with all my heart.

4 comments:

Michelle P said...

Praise the Lord!!! A sweet little precious boy! I am so happy for you two! Mama says congratulations and she knows that Frank is a proud father! Take care...we love yall

Anonymous said...

I am just so excited for both of you.. A BOY..What wonderful news. He has 2 sisters waiting for his arrival not to mention Aunt and Uncle and Cousins. We are all so excited for you..God is GREAT.

Anonymous said...

Mom Oli and Sandra
Congratulations !!!!
of course look at your belly: is small what means that is a boy of God.
God bless your daughters and your little son. He is going to be a great pastor of God.
Isaac James you are welcome to our family.
blessings

Mark, Genny, and Aivia Lindsey said...

Yea!!! I am so excited for you!