Thursday, January 1, 2009

HAVE A BLESSED NEW YEAR 2009!






Frank's mom was in town and it was nice to have a babysitter to spend the night with us. My girls and her cousins had a pjs party to receive the New Year while me and Frank went out to eat. It was nice to have a date at least for a couple of hours just the two of us. It was very cold last night and chilly this morning. To all of you have a blessed New Year 2009 and let Jesus be the center of all your projects, goals and resolutions. Praise God!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Mom Oli said:
I like to see Sarita in Frank`s shoulders. In my town (Chulucanas-Piura) we call that "llèvala acucho" .
All the hats are nice!
I`m very happy to see my granddauthers smiling and enjoying their grandma Mary`s and cousin`s visit.
Happy New year for everybody and God bless you all.

Anonymous said...

We had a wonderful New Year...That is how I plan for our New year to be..Togeather and happy and so very Blessed. MoM