Sunday, December 28, 2008

OUR CHRISTMAS 2008!!!






We had a wonderful Christmas. Sara was able to open her presents this time by herself, I just helped her a little bit. She was fascinated with her baby doll we got her, she just wanted to play with that all day and now she likes to go to bed with her baby doll- little girls!!
Here are some pictures of her opening her gifts. We just buy them 2 or 3 toys and clothes to each one, but they got more than that from Papa and Nana, they like to spoil them rotten, thank you grandparents. We know you all enjoy doing that!
By the way, I am posting a cute picture of Sara singing in a mini band like karaoke, it was very funny wacthing these 2 little fellows in a band.

3 comments:

Drea said...

just wait til next yr :-) caleb this year was SO INTO IT (age 4) .. age 3 he liked it 2.. but this year has been a lot different than previous years. Its funny how much they learn in just a year or so.

Your girls are getting so big.. so cute 2!

Anonymous said...

Mom Olinda and Sandra said:
The gifts are nice. I like the pictures.
I think Sara and her partner will sing christmas songs (villancicos) next year. It would be a good idea,wouldn`t it? So that dear parents, you have to work with Sarita teaching her nice christmas songs. I`m sure she will like it.
Sarita is very intelligent and likes to do many new things.
God bless you all
kisses

Anonymous said...

What happy times young ones are. You will never forget it as everytime I see you I am always telling you what Frankie did at that age. There are hard times (getting up during the night) and there are so very happy times. I love you all. I am close enough now to see everyone...Love MoM