Friday, December 19, 2008

Activities Sara likes to do






Sara is a very smart little girl. Recently, she has learned new words and she will repeat them when she hears them. Some of the things she has fun to do is building with blocks, she can build a high tower now and when her sisi (Ingrid) is on the way, she will say NOOOOO!!
Also, she likes to play with play-doh (plastelina). She will play with this while I put some food in her mouth.
We had to open one of her christmas presents earlier because she was getting bored with her old toys. She loves to play with her Mc Donalds Drive-thru. It is like a kitchen and she pretends to cook and feed her baby. She loves to copycat what I do as a mom. Ingrid loves to watch her, I am sure she wants to play with her so bad but she will have to wait a few more months. Oh, I can't forget this. Sara is learning how to pray, she will hold hands and at the end of the prayer she will say AMEN.
I love my little girls, my princesses.

3 comments:

Drea said...

awe... 2 cute! our kids havent played much w/ playdo.. i cant stand the smell of it :-\ but I know they'd like it if I bought some, haha.

Anonymous said...

My pretty grandbabies. Ingrid has such a beautiful smile and little Sara is a busy girl. Wonder what kind of profession is will go into??? Love and kisses to all...
MoM

Anonymous said...

Sandra said:
Sarita is very concentrated with all her activities! Ingrid is growing so fast each day!
God bless them
kisses

Mom Olinda said:
I like to see Sarita so busy with her toys. She is using all her abilities doing something that develops her brain in a possitive way. Is she praying?Glory to God!!!
love and kisses