Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Maternity shots by Lisa Shelton





Last friday, the girls and I went for a playdate to Lisa's house. She has a 5 year old, Ainsley (sorry for the spell Lisa). The girls had a good time playing with their puppy and Lisa and I had a good time chatting. I didn't know that Lisa's hobby was photography, eventhough she is not a photographer she does a great job. She was so nice to take some close up of the girls and of me too. Thank you Lisa, we really appreciated it. The photos look great!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

mommie your baby bellie is beautiful. please enjoy this pregnancy.Love the pictures of girls kissing bellie and baby Issac.

Anonymous said...

Mom Oli and Sandra said
That is the real love, a little sister kissing her brother even without being born, I mean withouth seeing his face, his appearance. That is the God`s love expressed in this lovely girl, Sarita.
Giovanna and Frank, I don`t know if you have noticed this, it is God talking with both of you.
I haven`t seen in my life an almost four-year-old girl kissing her brother in her mom`s belly.

I don`t have other explanation, Sarita has the God of our Lord in his heart. May God opens the eyes of your soul to see this beautiful event.
God is talking with you individually.
God bless you