Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Girls close up's by Lisa S.






Last friday, the girls and I went for a playdate to Lisa's house. She has a 5 year old, Ainsley (sorry for the spell Lisa). The girls had a good time playing with their puppy and Lisa and I had a good time chatting. I didn't know that Lisa's hobby was photography, eventhough she is not a photographer she does a great job. She was so nice to take some close up of the girls and of me too. Thank you Lisa, we really appreciated it. The photos look great!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

conscTAKES MY BREATH AWAY. Beautiful pictures..My beautiful babies

Anonymous said...

The girls are a blessing of God.
There is a Sara`s picture like mommi, Sara looks like you Giovi.
I think Ingrid`s hair needs to be combed. It is beautiful.
Sandra