Friday, April 2, 2010

SPRING, FUN TIMES!!!






I love spring, it is my favorite season. Not very hot or cold but just a little warm, it is the time for kids to start playing outside again, flowers bloom, we can eat fresh vegetables and is so much to do outside. My girls love playing outside, so I try to take them out to play in the playground in our neighborhood, or we visit other playgrounds nearby. It is just weird this weather is skipping spring, we are going straight to summer, it has been really hot these days and I know we have way to go. I praise God that we can enjoy the 4 different seasons here in North Carolina, it is a blessing! Sara and Ingrid are enjoying this weather, they have so much energy and they can stay outside playing all day long. They are my two princesses, they can make mad or laugh. They are very smart and sometimes I learn from them. Praise God for little children!!! Giovanna.

2 comments:

S, E, or O said...

These are cute pictures! Happy Easter to the Ellington family!

Blessings....

Anonymous said...

Thank you..Thank you...Thank you...I love pictures from you...they are all so good....Love MoM