Tuesday, March 23, 2010



Sara is growing up so fast... every night before we put her to bed we put a diaper on her so she will not wet the bed, and every morning the diaper is wet. However, last night (March 23) Sara got up in the middle of the night on her own, went to the bathroom, removed the diaper, and used the toilet, and went back to sleep! What a great milestone! I put a night light in the bathroom tonight to hopefully help her because the big light had to be very bright to her last night, you know how it is to turn a light on after you have been asleep for a while.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Giovanna! I told you I would leave a comment on your blog, so here I am! :-)
I love all the pictures. Your girls are beautiful.
Thanks for coming out to the Get Cooking event. See you soon.

Anonymous said...

WOW...HOW GREAT IS THAT...SHE IS A BIG GIRL NOW...TIME FOR PRETTY LACY PANTIES. She is growing up so fast...Ingrid is also...I love you all soooooommmmmmuuuuuuucccchhh
love MoM