Sunday, January 31, 2010

Snow 2010 in North Carolina






This is the neighborhood where we live. We got 4 inches of snow yesterday and we got one more inch today. I have never seen this much of snow since I have been living here. The only thing we can not go anywhere by car.
Este es el complejo donde vivo. Hemos tenido 4 inches de nieve ayer; y un inch mas hoy Domingo. Nunca he visto tanta nieve como esta vez desde el tiempo que llevo viviendo aqui en Carolina del Norte. Lo unico es que no puedes ir a ninguna parte en carro. Las pistas estan con hielo y es muy resbaladizo y peligroso.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love your winter pictures. MW

Anonymous said...

Tia Sandra said:
Yes, it`s incredible this scenerie.
Well, I`d like to know who did that snow man?
I insist, the snow is dangerous for Sarita`s health. The reason? it`s too cold for her.
kisses for my dear and adorable nieces
God bless you all