Wednesday, September 3, 2008

New pics for grandmas -Nuevas fotos para las abuelas








Ingrid is growing so much, she is three months old now. She smiles a lot, she is a happy and healthy baby, thanks God! Looks like she is going to roll over pretty soon, she got chubby legs and arms, I love her, she is adorable! not just because I am the mom, you need to see her with your eyes.
Sara is hyper active, she never gets tired, we are the ones who can not keep up with her. She is very fast, she loves to be outside. Hope you enjoy these pictures.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Mom Olinda said:
What a nice family!everybody looks happy!
Sarita and Ingrid are more beautiful each day. Ingrid se esta pareciendo mas a su papa cada dia.
Giovi and Frank are good-looking too.
I would like to know why they are smiling.
Giovi, I like the new look in your hair. It`s a nice haircut.You looks nice!
I love you all!

Anonymous said...

What a happy family...It is so good to see the big smiles on everyone. Your haircut does look very becoming to you.All my love MoM

Anonymous said...

Mom Oli said...
I enjoy seeing Sarita with different things on her hair, sunglasses,etc. She also enjoys that.