Monday, September 15, 2008

Ingrid 3 months and Sara 18 months






Time has passed fast. Ingrid is 3 1/2 months and Sara 18 1/2 months. They are growing so fast, they are both my babies but I have to be honest Ingrid is easy to handle right now, she can not go anywhere, however Sara would run away if you are not holding her hand. Sara's favorite word is na-na for banana, hope she will be learning more words in the next months, she also says pthe Spanish word for "poopie", and she says "sisi" (sister), bye, hey. She is very friendly and likes to say hi to anybody outside. My new neighbor, Gwynneth, has taken some pictures of my girls with her professional camera (I would love to get one of those) outside our neighborhood. Check them out and please send us a comment, we would love to hear from you, its real easy.
Giovanna

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

How blessed and lucky I am to have beautiful granddaughters. The pictures are great. Thank you so much for posting them so often. I know your hands are full.Thank you for being there with my son. God's Love to you all>>>>
Love MoM

Anonymous said...

Mom Olinda and aunt Sandra said...
Our Sarita is like a precious model! She`s so cute!
Congratulations Giovi, Sarita`s combed is beautiful. I like it.
She is very concentrated with the tree, in that picture she is like a scientist.
My dear Ingrid likes to make "burbujas" with the saliva.
I still continue counting her fat rolls in her arms.
I enjoy a lot, a lot,......,a lot each time I see my granddaughters`pictures.
We love them
kisses
God bless you all!

Anonymous said...

Gee the girls have really grown and both are pretty. Sorry we don't get to see you often. Just enjoy the time together as a family children grow up much to soon. Love Mary W