Friday, June 1, 2012

A NEW CHAPTER IN OUR LIVES!









We started a new chapter in our lives on May 25th, 2012. Frank is the new pastor at Warwick Baptist Church in Hobbsville, NC. We moved last Friday 25th to our new place and it has been a smooth transition. Several families from our new church haave been helping us with babysitting, proving meals to us, helping Frank putting furniture together and showing us so much love and care, making our move so much easier. My kids have adopted Mrs. Edla and Mr. Pluck (one of the deacons at Warwick) as grandparents, they are really a blessing to us. Mrs. Edla made a beautiful cake for Ingrid's bithday on Tuesday 29th; she said it took her 4 hours to make it, bless her heart!. I was so busy unpacking that I completely forgot about Ingrid's birthday and of course I didn't have any time to make a cake so Mrs. Edla put everything together and threw my kids a birthday party. She made a cake for the 3 of them to celebrate their birthdays. God bless this wonderful couple and we are so blessed to be able to serve them and experience life together with them. Another lady that has been precious to us is Mrs. Joy, my girls love her so much. The Lord has been really good to us and we are so amazed to all the blessings we receive everyday. Now, that I live in a bigger house, I feel like I have more work to do, I start early in the morning and continue working until 10pm at night, maybe when I finish unpacking things will get more easier for me. I am almost at the end of unpacking, thanks to the help of my brothers and sister from our new church. Also, I need to add that Mrs. Edla helped me to organize my pantry and cabinets, she is a very sweet lady and loves to serve others. I am in debt with her forever. We are so excited to serve in our new church and get to know the people.

2 comments:

S, E, or O said...

Fantastic! We have been checking for your update. Glad to hear of the smooth transition and we pray things continue to go well for you all!

Anonymous said...

Mom Oli said: (from Peru)
What a beautiful cake!! I feel that it was made with a lot of love and the God`s blessing.
God bless the new grandparents. Thanks so much to Mrs. Edla for such a great detail for my grandchildren. Thanks so much for helping my daughter with the move and the love and care showed to the whole family specially to the kids because I live far away so I couldn`t help her in this event.
God bless so much this new family in Christ that my daughter, my son-in-lsw and my grandchildren have found.
kisses