Saturday, November 26, 2011

ISAAC'S 1ST CHRISTMAS





Well, time really flies. Isaac is 6 months and he is crawling everywhere in our home. He is very good following me; wherever I go he can find me. Now, he can sit by himself and of course it was a good time to snap some shots of him. He is really a cutie (precioso) and very spoiled by his big sister Sara. The christmas clothes that they are wearing in these pictures I got it from my favorite shopping place "the Sharing Shop" (almacen). The 3 of them are a blessing and a headache too :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

HOW WONDERFUL. He is growing so fast. One day they will be grown and your life you will say.."what has happened to the time." You will get lots of rest and sleep. Enjoy the times now and give thanks for all your blessings..good or bad...they are blessings.

Anonymous said...

the girls and the baby look happy with their christmas tree.
kisses
Sandra