Sunday, March 20, 2011

First Shower for Isaac at Vaughan






The sweet people at Vaughan Baptist Church gave me a surprise babyshower last Sunday March 13th. They were very good at keeping the secret, I didn't have a clue what they were up to. We had a fellowship lunch after the service, and I need to recognize Mrs. Rosemond, she made the best rolls ever, they are always very hot coming out of the oven. I know she enjoys doing that, thank you Mrs. Rosemond. Anyway,after lunch, Mrs. Mosely read us a sweet letter for our family and seconds later Sara and Ingrid came to the room pushing a wagon full of gifts for their baby brother. It was so sweet that my girls were part of the surprise babyshower, it was very emotional. Thanks a lot to our dear family in Christ at Vaughan.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

How sweet for them to give you the shower. Sara and Ingrid are going to be so proud of their brother. Frankie please give the church my blessing. Love MoM

Anonymous said...

mom Oli said
I am amazed with all those gifts for the baby. May God bless my grandson.
I`m happy you all had good time that day with your sisters in Christ.
Congratulations
May God bless your sisters in the Baptist Church
God bless you all
kisses