Friday, August 21, 2009

1 Corinthians 3: 6-8

I'm proud that these flowers are still alive. I try to keep them alive, but most of the time I forget to water them or I water them too much, with Sara's help (she loves to water plants, one is almost dying for too much water). I think is the first time I have enjoyed having these flowers on my deck and watch them grow nice and beautiful. The red ones are Geraniums, the hot pink are begonias, the green with long branches is a fern and a bush that I replanted from Patricia's (Frank's aunt) garden, it was only a little stick and it has taken more than a year to grow like that. Plants always remind me of this verse 1 Co. 3:6-8 "I planted the seed, Apollos watered it, but God made it grow. So neither he who plants nor he who waters is anything, but only God, who makes things grow. The man who plants and the man who waters have one purpose, and each will be rewarded according to his own labor."
have a blessed day, Giovanna










2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oli and Sandra said:
the plants are beautiful.... all of them . You know how we love plants. They keep a house with hapiness.
Congratulations!
It`s nice to hear Sarita is helping you to water the plants, that is wonderful in a girl of her age, she is beginning to learn the best from her mom.
kisses
we love you all

Anonymous said...

your plants are healthy and happyl you take care of them just like taking care of Sara and Ingrid. With a loving touchlove MoM