Thursday, May 8, 2008

Time for cloth diapers



The last week of April I started Sara wearing cloth diapers. Andrea, the lady who took our pictures recommend me this brand BumGenius cloth diapers. They are supposed to last me two years, I will see. They are one size that you can adjust according to the baby size and comes with inserts. They are working good for me so far. I am saving money on disposable diapers. I decided to do this since my second baby is coming and I couldn't imagine to spend double money in disposable diapers. They come in different colors and if you are interested you can find their website at http://www.bumgenius.com/


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

SAndra
Is she using the "basin"?

Anonymous said...

Diapers are nice but not with poo !!! They look really good with outfits...She will learn the potty soon..kisses and hugs to all..MoM

Emily Cole said...

We also use cloth diapers, and I have loved it! Washing them isn't that much of a problem, and I love hanging them out on the line instead of running the dryer all day! My sister also uses the bumgenius diapers and really likes them!